- By Tina Lewis
- Posted Friday, June 17, 2022
We have received a number of requests for the fans, far greater than our supply. At this time we will have a wait list.
- Must reside in Forsyth County
- Must be an adult 60 years of age or older or an adult with a disability
- Must have a home situation where a threat to health and well-being exists
Three ways to be placed on the wait list:
- Contact Forsyth County Department of Social Services by calling 336-703-3501
- Or use this QR Code:
- Or visit: https://forms.office.com/g/qvTGd0RBdc
Operation Fan Heat Relief (OFHR), is a summer program intended to provide a more comfortable living environment and reduce heat related illnesses. Through OFHR, fans will be available while supplies last to those in need at Forsyth DSS, thanks to contributions received through the Piedmont Triad Regional Council’s Area Agency on Aging from Duke Energy Carolinas and Duke Energy Progress.